Home       What Is On My List       Rants and Raves       About Me       Contact Me

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whoop-Whoop (the titles of these things just keep getting better and better).

Here are the rules - post this list on your profile, replacing my answers with yours.

Tag 25 people to do the same thing.

If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I have the same middle name as an aunt on my father's side.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, when I take the time to write neatly.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham (especially with Colby-Jack cheese).

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? None that I am aware of.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, on my good days.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? See answer to question five.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, although I probably shouldn't.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, not even if you paid me to do it.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms (I absolutely loved Total Vanilla Yogurt, but sadly not enough other people did and it was discontinued).

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, the shoes I wear every day do not have laces.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint chocolate chip (preferably the brand Homemade).

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Genuineness.

14. RED OR PINK? I don't really care for either color, but if I HAD to choose, I would choose red.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I dislike several things at the moment, but one thing in particular is that I am overly sensitive.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss several people at any given moment.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Naturally.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark blue jeans and black Skechers tennis shoes.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I am sitting at my desk at work, so I am not listening to anything at the moment (other than the sound of my and other people's typing).

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple.

21. FAVORITE SMELL(S)? The smell of the air before a storm.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, of course! We have known each other since kindergarten.

24. FAVORITE SPORT(S) TO WATCH? Hockey.

25. EYE COLOR? Hazel.

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

27. FAVORITE FOOD? Cheese.

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 13 Ghosts (yes, I realize the irony considering my answer to the previous question).

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A black turtle neck underneath a purple sweater.

31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

32. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs (research has shown, after all, that people need 12 hugs a day for good emotional health).

33. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? Yes, one brother and one sister, both older.

34. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Tory (I know how much she loves when I put her on the spot like this). I love you Tory! :-)

35. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? In my general experience, most people tend to not respond to these things.

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster.

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Little Miss Stubborn.

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Buffalo Sabres versus Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game.

39. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Laughter (especially a child's laughter).

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither.

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? None that I can think of, unless you count being able to cheer Tory up and make her laugh when she is in a bad mood.

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Columbus, IN.

44. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone's!


Yes, it is a slow day in the lab and I am trying to fill my time with anything other than actual work. I am a stellar employee, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after my two grandfathers... of course the fact that my dad was also named after his father made things rather confusing.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Monday

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I don't hate it...

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beast

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3...

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not...

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sarcasm is a lost art...

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I think so...

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I've dropped from a cable that was suspended like 150' above a river... does that count?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like Honey Nut Cheerios

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope...

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I like peanut butter cup.

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Loudness

14. RED OR PINK? Depends on what it is...

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm not particularly happy.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? One person in particular... even though I see her every day.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? idk...

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black cargo pants and brown shoes...

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I can hear my cube-neighbor's XM...

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? burnt umber.

21. FAVORITE SMELL(S)? bacon

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Nick... I'm trying to arrange counselling with him.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO YOU? So far... ;)

24. FAVORITE SPORT(S) TO WATCH? Football and Indycar

25. EYE COLOR? Green

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

27. FAVORITE FOOD? Big ass baked potato with 1/2 lb of butter.

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? We can't have both?

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Happening... I had to see just how bad it really was.

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? green and blue stripey polo

31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

32. HUGS OR KISSES? Again.. can't we having both?

33. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? Yes, two sisters

34. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Me

35. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? People who don't read Jane's blog.

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I Am America (and So Can You) by Stephen Colbert

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad.

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? American Idol

39. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? A woman in the midst of an...........

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? They both have their merits.

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Munich Germany

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Useless Trivia

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St Joseph MO

44. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone's...

Unknown said...

hello from another hazel eyed gal! thanks for all your recent comments on my posts!