Home       What Is On My List       Rants and Raves       About Me       Contact Me

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Life Soundtrack.

I was actually tagged for this one by Liam at Liam's alternate reality, so here goes (although he tagged me on Facebook and not Blogger).

My Life Soundtrack

So here's how it works....
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool....just type it in man!
7. Tag 10 people, and they have to do it too.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

Opening Credits:
Pink - Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Waking Up:
Garbage - Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go)

First Day at School:
t.A.T.u. - Perfect Enemy

Falling in Love:
Three Days Grace - Get Out Alive

Losing Virginity:
Godsmack - Bad Religion

Fight Song:
Godsmack - Voodoo

Breaking Up:
Def Leppard - When Love & Hate Collide

Prom:
Garbage - Medication

Life:
Three Days Grace - Gone Forever

Mental Breakdown:
Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober

Driving:
Soulja Boy - Crank That (Travis Barker Remix)

Flashback:
Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day

Getting Back Together:
Savage Garden - I Want You

Wedding:
Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid

Birth of Child:
Animotion - Obsession (12" Remix)

Final Battle:
New Kids on the Block - Never Gonna Fall in Love Again

Death Scene:
Stabbing Westward - What Do I Have To Do?

I was somewhat disappointed with completing this exercise, because having to hit the next button TWICE, I had to skip over a lot of good songs. :-D Not to mention, I had to write down multiple songs by the same artists, which with my perfectionist personality was hard for me to do, especially when I had to write down two Godsmack songs in a row (I wanted each song to be by a different artist, so the depth of my music library would be more accurately represented). Of course, there are a few songs I am thankful didn't come up. All in all though, I think most of the songs are fairly fitting. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've GOT to steal that 12" remix of Obsession...

Some guy on the radio yesterday wanted them to play that song because he saw a cute girl at the gas station and now can't stop thinking about her... CREEPY.

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind if I do this on my blog even though you tagged no one? ;) I'll link back. Promise!

I love a lot of the artists you listed!

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment on my post! i really like your layout and plan to check into your blog more!