Home       What Is On My List       Rants and Raves       About Me       Contact Me

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Firsts.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Two days before Junior prom I found out my boyfriend had been cheating on me, so my friend Guy saved the day and was my prom date.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? When you're young and naive, I don't think you are capable of knowing and understanding what love really is. If you asked me do I still talk to the first person I said "I love you" to, the answer is no.

3. What was your FIRST job? My first job was as a receptionist for the hair salon Great Clips.

4. What was your FIRST car? I bought my first car when I was 18-years-old, on December 23, 1998. It was a 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier RS. I drove it almost ten years, until nine months ago when I finally bought a new car on May 22, 2008.

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Brent.

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Brent.

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Ritchie at W.D. Richards Elementary School.

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? When I was 15-years-old and a Sophomore in highschool, I went with my friend Candace and her parents to Fort Myers Beach, Florida.

9. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk to them? My first best friend was my cousin Ryan. I would certainly hope we still talk, considering we are family!

10. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I don't remember my first sleep over, but I am assuming it was at my cousin Ryan's house.

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Brent.

12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I was a flower girl in my Aunt Jean's wedding.

13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? I woke up and got out of bed, duh.

14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Mannheim Steamroller.

15. FIRST tattoo? I don't have any tattoos.

16. FIRST piercing? My first and only piercing is my ears.

17. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Canada is the first and only foreign country I have been to.

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Ghostbusters.

19. When was your FIRST detention? I never had detention in school.

20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Indiana is the only state in which I have lived.

21. Who was your FIRST roommate? My first roommate was my friend Jaci (Guy's sister).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?

I never went to prom...

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?

My first love was Lisa... And I've sent her a couple of emails... but she never responded... *sniffle*

3. What was your FIRST job?

Worked as a clerk at a tiny family grocery store

4. What was your FIRST car?

1972 VW Beetle.

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?

Casey

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?

My daughter

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?

I don't remember... but my 2nd grade teacher was Mrs Johnson...

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?

When I was 5 I went to Ireland. The first one I remember was when I was about 13 or so... I flew from Albany to Detroit.

9. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk to them?

Tim... he was my next-door neighbor... and no haven't seen/heard from him in YEARS.

10. Where was your FIRST sleep over?

I don't really remember... Tim and I used to sleep over at each other's houses all the time...

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?

My daughter

12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?

I was an acolyte for both of my sisters' weddings.

13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?

Stumble to the kitchen and make coffee...

14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?

White Lion/Bad Company

15. FIRST tattoo?

No tattoos but I want to get a Celtic knot on my calf.

16. FIRST piercing?

I only have the holes god gave me to start with.

17. FIRST foreign country you've been to?

Ireland, I've also been to Canada, Germany... I've been to France (for about 2 hours) and Austria (for about 20 minutes). I went a visited a french citadel at Bitche while I was Germany one year... and when I went to Neuschwanstein another year the road crossed into Austria...

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?

Star Wars

19. When was your FIRST detention?

I don't ever remember having detention...

20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?

Kansas

21. Who was your FIRST roommate?

Kenny... he was a prick.

Anonymous said...

I love lists like these. The first movie I can remember seeing (in a theatre) was Jurassic Park. It was awesome. :)