Home       What Is On My List       Rants and Raves       About Me       Contact Me

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Wish List. :-)

Currently, I am doing what I do best, and that is procrastinating. :-D In an effort to find ANYTHING to do but actual work (and inspired by Suz), I have been creating my ultimate wish list. I gave myself no rules for making this list - it doesn't matter how much or how little the item costs (or if the item is even available for purchase) - if I want the item, it is going on the list, whether or not I would ever actually buy it. (While I would not be unhappy if any of these items were to find their way into my possession, I do recognize my current budgetary restrictions.)

If you would
like to make your own wish list, you can do so by clicking the following link:


The wish list is created by amazon.com, b
ut you can add things to the list from any website you choose. (How cool is that?!?!)

And of course, if you would like to see what I have added to my list so far, you can do so by clicking here:



Happy virtual shopping! :-)

2 comments:

Suz said...

Isn't it awesome! I don't even care if anyone buys me anything off of it (well, it would be nice!) It's just fun to dream and now when someone asks what I want for my birthday I can just point them here!

Nici said...

Hey can you send me your address? thanks: sisternback@yahoo.com