Home       What Is On My List       Rants and Raves       About Me       Contact Me

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Happy Life List.

My Happy Life List

Every Day, I Would Like To....
  1. Set a good example for my nephews and nieces.
  2. Write in a journal.
  3. Take time out to read.
  4. Exercise.
Every Week, I Would Like To....
  1. Spend quality time with my nephews and nieces.
  2. Maintain my close relationships with my family and friends.
  3. Do something active.
  4. Put money into a savings account.
In 3 Months, I Would Like To....
  1. Unpack and have my apartment looking the way I want it to.
  2. Develop a budget and stick to it.
  3. Learn about photography and how to properly use my digital camera.
  4. Pack my lunch at least four days a week so that I can save money and eat healthier by not eating fast food for lunch every day.
Before This Time Next Year, I Would Like To....
  1. Lose 20 pounds.
  2. Rent a chalet in the Smoky Mountains for a weekend getaway.
  3. Reconnect with old friends with whom I have lost contact over the years.
  4. Find the serenity for which I have been so desperately searching.
In 3 to 5 Years, I Would Like To....
  1. Pay off all of my debt.
  2. Get married.
  3. Start a family.
  4. Go to graduate school and further my education.
Before I Die, I Would Like To....
  1. Visit all 30 NHL arenas.
  2. Travel to a foreign country to experience the beauty and culture there.
  3. Own a horse.
  4. Discover and fulfill my life's purpose.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

They all sound like good things to me. Good luck!!!